Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Uphill battle

Ok so it's been what... 3 months since I tried losing weight, and so far, no results. I'm feeling very frustrated and on the verge of giving up. But I know that if I give up, things will just go back to normal. I'm almost becoming desperate... I feel ugly and hate how I look. I want to be happy with my body, but can't be satisfied. I'm leaving for vacation in 16 days and not looking forward to the pictures.

I've let my weight become way out of hand. For too long I've used food for comfort. For too long I've used excuse after excuse and why not to workout. For too long I've over eaten and felt stuffed afterwards but still continued to eat. I'd hate to admit that I have an eating problem, because I don't... at least I don't think I do.

I won't give up. I can't give up. If it's the LAST thing I do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive