Friday, March 18, 2011

And so my adventure begins...

I was up early this morning at 4am to get ready to leave for the airport. And even with the limited amount of sleep I had all week I was wide awake and bouncing off the walls. Needless to say, I drove Tyrel a little crazy with all the energy I had


As I was taking my bags to the car, Cuhna bolted out the front door and hopped in the front seat. So he went on a little car ride to see me off as well :)

I arrived at the airport, met my grandmother there and took off to Flordia to meet my family. The first flight went well. Went smoothly. I couldn't sleep because I was too wired so I just watched movies the whole time. The 2nd flight however I become lucky and was able to grab a window seat, which meant I was able to take some pictures


The excitement finally wore off and I slept pretty much the rest of the flight.


Of course I woke up just in time to see the sunset before I landed at my destination in Flordia.



Well that's all for now. Check back later for more updates and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive