Sunday, March 20, 2011

So many pictures, so little time

I know it's late, and I'm really tired, but I wanted to post some more pictures up from my trip so far. On day 1 my family and I started at Magic Kingdom


There was lots to do and see there. Bailee took the time to visit all the Disney characters, my mom went to see different shows and Me, Brandee and Bradley went on rides. This was place was huge and we didn't get a chance to do everything. We plan on going back there on a different day. I will say, we got our grandma to go on space mountain!






We spent the entire day at Magic Kingdom and we ended with watching the light parade!




Today we went to Epcot:


More attractions then rides really. Still pretty cool. Reminded me a lot of OMSI, only bigger and better funded haha. We had a late start considering we were all wiped out from the day before and we slept in, which meant we only had half a day to spend here. But it was well worth it though because it ended with a huge laser light show and fireworks





Well I better get to bed, another fun filled day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive