Thursday, March 24, 2011

Magic Kingdom!


We spent our last day at Magic Kingdom yesterday. Took lots of pictures and walked around to get signatures from characters and watched the fireworks show. I bought the picture from splash mountain because I love the look on my face



We saw Princess Jasmine and Aladin and when we left Jasmine gave Braylon and kiss on the forehead and he left it on. He gave her a hug too but I didn't have my camera out.





We wandered around Tom Saywer's island, through the town and the caves, and my mom got standard there. Whoops. Braylon got to see woody finally and he loved it. We went on a last few rides before stopping to see the firework show. They did a projection thing on the castle, it was really fun to watch. And the firework show was absolutely amazing!





This place truly is magical. I hate to leave. Before I go, once last picture I took after I bought Braylon and Bailee a mickey hat. Braylon loved his toy story hate and Princess Bailee loved hers as well. We were all very tired at the end of the day and passed out as soon as we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive