Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living my fairy tale dream

Is it possible to be so sure of something it'd be as if fate brought you together? Is it possible to fall in love with someone the moment you meet them? I use to not believe in love at first site. I always thought it was only in fairy tales. Receive loves first kiss and live happily ever after.

It seems weird to admit that I fell in love with Tyrel within almost 2 weeks of going out with him. He just seemed so perfect. Someone who was kind to me and treated me right. He makes me feel special every single day of my life. And even though we have only been going out for out 9 and a half months, I feel as though I could marry him.

Am I crazy for thinking things can be so perfect. It is wrong for me to try and live a fairy tale life? I personally don't feel there anything wrong with it becasue as long as I am happy that's all that should matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive