Sunday, March 6, 2011

Peace of mind

Whenever I'm feeling down, or stressed about how life is going. I sometimes wish I could climb. Climb to the highest mountain and just sit there and stare off into the world...


I feel at peace whenever I'm looking at beautiful scenery. Not sure why. Maybe I just like looking down on the world, feeling bigger then life it's self. I forget about my problems and everything else going on around me.



I could look at it all day. I feel that people these days are always in a hurry. Working long hours, taking care of kids, running errands. Not enough hours in the day to try and squeeze everything in. We don't really take the time to enjoy the little things in life. I think if more people stop what they were doing once in a while, people would be in better mood.


Just look at the that. How could you not stop and enjoy the things around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive