Monday, March 21, 2011

Just me and the kids

Today was a day when everyone decided to go see the Cardinals play and being that I'm not a baseball person I stayed home with the kids. We hung out, watched movies, played outside and did some swimming. I figured I could take the time to show off our little vacation home we are living in


A house our whole family can stay in. Easier then taking up 2 hotel rooms. But they couldn't get a big enough van to fit us all in so we ended up renting 2 cars



Yup it definitely feels like paradise here. I don't know if I want to go back...

Before I go I wanted to share that me and the kids found some turtles swimming in the pond by our house. There were lots of them swimming all over the place!




There is all sorts of wildlife by our house. Including some weird looking birds, which Bailee is certain one of them was a peacock and Braylon was fascinated by an ant hill in the ground



Still lots more to come, so keep checking in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive