Thursday, March 24, 2011

Last day: Universal Studios

It's sad to say but today was our last day in Florida. We used up all of our days at Disney so we decided to do something different. We went to Universal Studios, where they had lots of things to look and more intense roller coaster rides.



This was the first ride I went on, with Bradley and my dad. It's looks scary, but it was so much fun. It was Bradley's first time on a big roller coaster that takes you upside down and he was so nervous, but overall I think he enjoyed it. There were others we went on as well, some included the Harry Potter ride and Jurassic Park.




The last ride we went on was a water rafting ride, which was a mistake because we got soaked! We should have done it first because then maybe we would have dried off a little bit. But oh well, it was still fun, even though Bradley and I were the ones that got the most wet...


It's been fun, but I think I'm ready to sleep in my own bed once again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive