Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

This year the 4th came on Monday, and I had the day off, this only meant that I had a 3 day weekend. This year I was planning on being part of the 4th of July parade with my work and was going to have the kids be part of it as well. We spent time decorating Bailee's scooter and Braylon's wagon the day before




We all got up early the next day and both me and kids were really excited... but when we arrived it turns out we had missed the entire parade. My work gave me the wrong time on my flyer! :( We were all bummed out so instead we went to eat with some friends


I felt bad for not being able to do the parade, I decided to take the kids to the park for a play date:


Braylon loved playing on the train!


Of course what would 4th of July be without: fireworks!
Tyrel was part of the team that shot off the fireworks display so I had a front row seat to the show. Awesome and overall good day.





Anyway, I'm exhausted. It's been a very eventful day and should be in bed. Good night world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive