Thursday, July 21, 2011

Call it an obsession

Today I took the kids from my class over to the park. I've always enjoyed the park, it really brings out the kid in me. Sometimes it seems like I enjoy it more then the kids do. I love it!

When I was enjoying myself, I discovered something very interesting: A girl, maybe about 5 years old, wearing a cute outfit with wedged heels; and a binky in her mouth. When I saw this I had to do a double take, and then I opened my mouth to say something, but I came up speechless.


I was curious how anyone else felt about this. I mean, don't get me wrong, I was a binky child. But after a certain age, there needs to be a limit. 5 years old is a little old to be walking around with a binki is your mouth. I mean my sister was still in love with her binki at that age BUT she certainly didn't walk around with it. It was for bed time only.

There are some things I just don't understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive