Friday, July 8, 2011

Frustrations...

Why is it that the one area I want to get rid of when losing weight (my stomach area) is the one area that STAYS?! I lose weight but still look the same. I don't feel different and am still not satisfied with how I look.

I've been working really hard to workout, eat healthy and no junk food for almost 3 weeks now. Guess it's time to increase the diet even more, which has been the hardest part because I have a really bad sweet tooth.

Must keep at it before I start seeing real results, but it's just so frustrating not seeing the difference on the scale. Any advice is welcomed.

1 comment:

  1. Do you use "loseit.com" ?? I've been using it for a long time and it's really helpful in seeing what you eat and also keeping track so you know how much MORE you can eat. If you do you should friend me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive