Sunday, February 19, 2012

Working out... can be fun!

Today I did the most wonderful and invigorating workout! It wasn't my normal run I usually do, it was something completely different. It was with my new xbox kinect!

I had bought it just yesterday and with it came a game called kinect adventures. I started playing and in a matter of minutes I was sweating up a storm! I played for about an hour, and found it hard to stop playing. Who knew that you could get a workout from playing video games. Of course that's probably not what it was intended for, but hey it works. You can have multi-player as well!

The thing I like about it too is that it takes pictures while you play.




My favorite one's are of me in the air :)

Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with this recent purchase and my next goal is to buy the Your Shape™ : Fitness Evolved 2012. And I'm sort of interested in the Zumba one as well. So that's all for now. I better get going, have a long week ahead of me. Only 10 more days until vacation time!

1 comment:

Blog Archive