Monday, February 6, 2012

Super bowl: half time show

I've never been a super bowl fan. The main reason why I would watch the super bowl are for 2 reasons: the commercials and halftime show. Seems like a lame reason to watch so I usually just end up looking up videos of them the day after the super bowl

Now I don't know if any of you saw the half time show. If you didn't well here's the video:


I was a little surprised to see Madonna up on stage, but I was quite impressed with her dance moves. She is in her 50s and has more dance moves and coordination then I have! Sure she may have lip synced, and her new song is... well not so great. But everything was fine. I've heard mixed feelings about the half time show and was wondering what other people may have thought about it.

I feel that for all the people that are hating, I would like see you get on stage and do a 12 minute dance performance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive