Monday, February 27, 2012

Last minute thoughts

My one year anniversary of working with my current company is coming up. It's interesting looking back at how much things have changed. How much I've grown and learned as a teacher and how a certain group of kids can have a huge effect on your classroom environment.

Lately I've been struggling and having a hard time dealing with some of the kids in my class. I reached my breaking point a couple of weeks ago and I almost came to a point where I thought I was doing something wrong. Well today, things went differently. Some changes were made and there is someone new working with me in the classroom. I admit I was a little worried about the reactions the kids would have about a new face in the classroom but they did amazing!

Days like today make me realize that all my hard work has finally paid off. My what I thought were failed attempts of classroom management pulled though. Having a new face in the classroom helped me regained my confidence as a teacher. I'm adjusting to the change and look forward to the future!

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl! You're amazing, you're great with the kids, don't you EVER doubt yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive