Friday, February 17, 2012

Rumors cleared

So I apologize if my last post was a bit confusing. On Valentine's day I had made a sign for my boyfriend where I asked him to marry me. Well apparently even when the girl asked the guy, it makes it official so technically we are "engaged." Well let me give me a chance to explain.

The reason why I had made the sign was because I needed to know if Tyrel ever wanted to get married (again.) Lately I've been making subtle hints about wanting to get married. The first one being the first sign I made and the other one being this sign I left for him the next morning:


You can guess what the day means but basically it's the date I'd like to be married by. We talked about it and both of us decided that sounded like a reasonable date.

When I woke up this morning there was a note left on the white board for me telling me to turn on Tyrel's computer and look though the internet tabs open. I looked and to my surprise they were rings. I think he's starting to catch on :)

Anyway to concluded this post, Tyrel and I are NOT engaged, regardless of what everyone else says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive