Thursday, December 22, 2011

Smarter then they appear

The kids were playing on the carpet where they had once again dumped out all the toys and were playing with the tub the toys were once in. Being the child I am I wanted to join in their game. I went to the tub, picked it up and put it on my head. I asked them if I could fit in the tub like they could. But before I had a chance to even find out they all yelled, "Noooooo teacher. Don't do it!!" With worried looks on their face I asked them how come and they quickly responded, "because you aren't suppose to!" Confused I asked them how come. They quickly then picked up the lid to the tub and pointed to a sticker posted on it.


I quickly explained to them what the sticker meant, but needless to say I never did find out if I was able to fit in the tub or not...

Kids are too smart these days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive