Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

What a joyful and happy Christmas it has been. I have so much to be thankful for. I love being able to spend time with my family and surround myself with loved ones. This year, Tyrel and I headed to La Grande to stay with our grandparents. I got some pretty nice gifts and am getting in lots of quality family time.

Tyrel spent some time and debating trying to find me a good gift, but seeing that you waited until the last minute he wasn't able to find the "perfect" gift (or so he says haha.) But either way I'm happy with the gift I received from me


Yes that is a cookie monster wallet. Be jealous. The sock aren't from Tyrel but I still love them because they are toe socks! Anyway here are some of the other things I received.






I love me new slicer I got. I got to try it out when I helped my Grandma make lunch


Yes I know it's strange getting a play doctor set for Christmas, but it's for my classroom so the kids can play with it :)



I also got some really nice warm and comfy pants and jacket. And a nice shirt to wear to work. Tyrel was given a flying copter of the Millenium Fallcon. Yeah so what I have a boyfriend who likes toys. It actually is really cool gift and have been flying it all over the house





But I think the best present I received are my....



FOOTIE JAMMIES!!

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive