Thursday, December 1, 2011

I sensed you

So the last couple of nights I haven't been sleeping very well. I'm tired, but my body just wont settle down. And even when I did finally go to sleep, I never stayed asleep. I would wake up probably every hour or so.

The reason? (or what I feel is the reason)
On Sundays, Mondays, and every other Tuesday Tyrel drives a taxi from 7pm to 7am. So that means I'm in a bed by myself 2-3 nights a week. I know I shouldn't let that effect my sleep habits but when you are madly in love with your best friend, it's hard to be away from that person

Last night however Tyrel didn't have to drive the taxi and came to bed like he normally does. Last night I slept like a baby. Does nobody else see a pattern here? I was able to fall asleep really easily also because when my head hit my pillow I took in a huge sniff and it smelled like Tyrel! (He had sprayed axe on it before leaving for work.) For some reason that scent gave me comfort and I was able to fall asleep with ease. From now on, that is going to be my thing on nights that I can't sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive