Saturday, December 5, 2015

20 weeks! (Halfway)



I am exactly half way done with this pregnancy! This week has been interesting and it all has to do with not sleeping very well. I've always been the person who likes my sleep and when I don't get enough I get cranky. Well ever since becoming pregnant I've been suffering from really bad insomnia. I wake up in early hours on the night and then can't go back to sleep! So frustrating. I have melatonin to help aid sleep which usually works really well but not anymore. Could be that I'm just really frustrated with this whole house situation. Our loan was approved which is awesome but after putting money towards an inspector and the earnest money, the appraiser could come out and still tell us "no, having that structure on the property is too much of a liability." Or we could get someone who could care less. It's a 50/50 chance and right now we don't want to chance it. So next is a lot line line adjustment, which the application it's self could take 45 days as well as money to get everything done. The owner isn't willing to pay for it because he doesn't have any money which means the money has to come out of our pocket :( In the mean time we are looking for other houses to see what else is out there

Another thing I have been experiencing is all sorts of emotions, and I'm having a hard time controlling them! Just the other night Tyrel and I were having a conversation about being parents and I admitted to him that having two babies at once absolutely terrifies me and the next thing I know I was crying. Tyrel couldn't figure out why I was crying and neither did I. And then Ty was making me laugh so I was laughing and crying at the same time which then turned into a full blown panic attack. Ty was so supportive and just let laid with me, and held me while I cried it out and calmed down. Afterwards I felt better and was actually really embarrassed. It's really hard not having control over my emotions right now

How far along?    20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weigh about the same
Maternity clothes? Lots of maternity shirts because my regular work shirts don't fit me. I can still wear my regular pants though! I think a lot of that has to do with that I bought them a little big and then I lost weight so now they are a little lose on me
Best moment this week: Seeing all the Christmas lights at work, including my classroom
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night
Movement:  Not really
Food cravings: Nothing special
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup. I feel huge haha
Gender prediction: I'm feeling boys this week
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out? In and still have my belly ring in
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy with occasional moodiness
Looking forward to:  Finding out the genders on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive