Friday, December 25, 2015

23 weeks!



*Babies are the size of a papaya (8 inches)
*The organs and bones are visible through the skin, until they start developing fat
* Babies are becoming more active and those flutters are becoming kicks!

(I took this picture with my new selfie stick)

It's been a nice relaxing week for me. I was given the week off from work even though I only requested Wednesday and Thursday off for vacation. But with it being Christmas break we are low on kids which means limited amount of kids. The cold I developed is coming to an end now all I have is the lingering cough which is normal with having asthma. I have been sleeping amazing lately and through the entire night. I was a little worried for a little bit because when I had my cold I had no appetite and wasn't eating very much but now that I'm feeling better my appetite has come back.

This year we spent Christmas in La Grande at my grandparents house. It's about a 6.5 hour drive and normally car rides don't bother me but this time riding in the car was really uncomfortable. My back has been bothering me which means all positions, except for laying down is uncomfortable. I had a pillow in the car that I had to keep shifting but even then it only last 10 minutes before I had to switch positions again. Every couple of hours we had to stop not only to use the bathroom but to get out and walk around. I feel I shouldn't be having these issues already considering I'm not that far along but I have to keep reminding myself that I am carrying twins so I'm bigger around then a person only carrying one baby.



Olaf!



Tyrel is not a fan of my selfie stick

Olivia was patiently waiting for everyone so she could open presents 



How far along?  23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked lately
Maternity clothes? All about the maternity shirts and so happy I got new ones for Christmas 
Best moment this week: Having some time off work
Miss Anything? I could do without the back pain
Movement: I started feeling more kicks at night
Food cravings: Nothing new
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells, like eggs
Have you started to show yet: Yup :)
Gender prediction:  Girls!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to: Going back to work and seeing the kiddos

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive