Saturday, November 28, 2015

19 weeks and Thanksgiving celebrations


Well this week has just flown by! Maybe the short work week had something to do with it. Well I've been feeling pretty energized this week and my headaches are gone!! The extra iron supplements must be helping, as well as my routine visits to the chiropractor. I feel huge but know that I still have a long ways to go. My only issues I've been having now is suffering from horrible allergies! Itchy noses and eyes as well as SNEEZING! I feel like I get into these horrible sneezing fits when I wake up in the morning, and yes I've tried different allergy pills. Being pregnant just means your are more prone to allergens. My current allergies are grass, cats and dust mites. And since it's not grass season and I don't have a cat I'm going to assume it's the dust mites bothering me. We live in an old apartment so who knows how old the carpets are and how well the walls are insulated. I have allergen covers on my bed and pillows and try to vacuum as often as possible. I will admit I'm starting to have some allergy relief from using my oil mix of peppermint, lavender, and lemon. People have suggested a nasal spray but the only thing I have on my approved list of medications from my doctor is a saline nasal spray which does nothing. But I'm going to call my doctor and ask.

Tyrel and I celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday with this Granny, aunt and uncle. Both his parents and my parents are out of town. After being stuffed we made our way down to Corvallis to visit some friends of mine I haven't seen in a long time. They are like a second family to me, and it felt nice being welcomed like part of the family. Back when my best friend Michael was alive I went over to their house all the time. I definitively miss it.



My homemade apple pie with way too much crust on top lol

Pumpkin pie. Store bought ;)

All ready for Thanksgiving at Granny's

He always carries around a fork whenever there is a food out


Finally a nice one!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound gained
Maternity clothes? Yes but still able to wear regular pants
Best moment this week: Spending time with family
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night without needing to pee
Movement: Some flutters once in a while
Food cravings: Nothing specific. Still wanting to drink a lot of milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah
Gender prediction: A boy and girl. Other people have guessed that too
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hungry! lol 
Looking forward to:  Putting up Christmas decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive