Saturday, December 19, 2015

22 weeks



Well I have developed my first cold of the season. I was expecting it too happen considering I work with kids and they are so good about sharing their germs with everybody. I've been using my oils and vitamin C like crazy. And at first when I woke up on Sunday I was feeling fine. It just felt like congestion, which is normal with pregnancy so I didn't think much of it. I started using flonase and it's been helping with the allergies a lot but when I woke up on Thursday, I legit felt like crap. Horrible head congestion and sinus headache and the awful hacking cough. Even Tyrel noticed I didn't look well. Just going to have to ride it out like I normally do and hope that it doesn't turn into something worse like it usually does.

I had another OB appointment on Tuesday. I'm measuring at 28 cm which is the equivalent of someone being at 28 weeks. It didn't surprise me really considering I am carrying twins but it's no wonder I feel so pregnant. Other then that life has been going pretty good. People have been generously giving us all sorts of baby clothes and baby stuff which we greatly appreciate. Still looking for a house since the last one fell through. We are super bummed about it but there is bound to be a house just for us out there!

How far along?  22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weigh about the same
Maternity clothes? Maternity shirts seem to be the only shirts that fit me but can still wear regular pants
Best moment this week: listening to the babies' heartbeat  
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach
Movement: Not much I've noticed
Food cravings: Nothing new
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really but I have noticed that my gag reflex is really sensitive! 
Have you started to show yet: Yup :)
Gender prediction:  Girls!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody because I don't feel good 
Looking forward to:  Christmas with the family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive