Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Viva La Honeymoon part 2

Our honeymoon was a huge success! It was our first cruise we have ever been on and it was definitely worth the experience. The boat was huge, bigger then we expected considering we were only going to be on it for 4 nights. We couldn't even get a picture of it when we were up close. As soon as we got all checked in and on the ship we spent the next hour or so wondering around. When I stepped on the elevator I couldn't believe that there were 14 floors on this thing.

My excited face!

Life boats


1 of 6 swimming pools...





There were lots of swimming pools and hot tubs through out the boat which made for some relaxing evenings. The food was pretty good. There were different options and food places to chose from. We stuck with the main one which was a buffet style serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. And of course they had some sort of dessert as well. Oh and did I mention it was free? (well included in the cruise I should say)

Once we got ourselves settled in, we sailed off to San Diego. As the boat started to move it took awhile for me to get use it. As I'm sitting at the table eating dinner I started swaying back and forth. Going, "Woah." I seriously felt like I was drunk even thought I hadn't been drinking at all. Getting up and walking was even more difficult. (And highly amusing for Tyrel) We eventually made it to the room and even as I layed in bed I could still feel the boat moving. As the days went by I eventually got use to it and walking got a little easier.

Inside our room

Our big closet







Really narrow hallways




Look, I can touch the ceiling!!

Elevator fun





Overall it was a great experience. I would love to go on another cruise someday.
By the way, as I'm typing this and sitting on the couch I still feel like I'm swaying back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive