Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 year review

Another great year has past and so many wonderful things have happened. Now that 2014 is here I can't wait to see what this year has to bring!

January
I spent New Years with these two wonderful ladies at a dance club. It was an awesome night and we danced the whole night away!






February

We spent the begining of the month looking for different wedding venues! It was a stressful time but I think we went to 4 different places at the coast.






This was also the month that I became a toddler teacher at my work.I spent a long Saturday and many weeks of rearranging to make everything perfect!






March
After much searching we finally found the perfect wedding venue. It was this adorable little event center located in Lincoln City. While there we managed to have a good beach trip as well







Easter came very early this year. We spent Easter in Sweet home at Tyrel's granny's house.





April
Engagement photo shoot!









I also enjoyed watching some Spartan baseball






May
Now that we picked a venue, we ventured out to find the location of the wedding. We were looking for a beach that would have big enough parking for everyone and easy beach access. We finally found a place at Fogarty State Park!





Towards the end of May summer decided to come early which meant some fun in the sun. And my brother went to his first prom!









Oh and I can't forget about the school carnival! The first one I've participated in my school carnival and my siblings had lots of fun





June
Summer had started which meant even more days at the park and we celebrated my mom's 44th birthday!







July
Lots of events went on during this month. The first starting with 4th of July!








We took a hike at Silver Creek Falls. Absolutely beautiful place and hope to do it again and do the longer hike and then the next day we spent the day at the beach!











And then last but not least I had my bachelorlette party!






August 
One of the biggest moments in my life. I GOT MARRIED!!














September
We had the wonderful opportunity to spend the whole weekend at the renaissance fair!









And lets not forget September is the start of beaver football season!



October
The beginning of fall. My favorite time of the year. Fall brings Halloween, more beaver football and my birthday celebration. My birthday is actually in September but I couldn't celebrate it until October













November
More beaver football and Thanksgiving!











December
Christmas time. My absolute favorite holiday! Also Corvallis experienced it's first real snow. About 5 to 6 inches worth









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive