Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mexico!

I tried to post this earlier but it didn't work. I'm thinking the internet connection wasn't very strong. Here's a post from Sunday January 26th

Well we made it to Mexico early this morning. While there I was able to find some wifi and thought I would do a quick blog while we are still in port. We didn't sign up for any excursions in Mexico. The plan was to get up whenever and just walk around. This was my 2nd time in Mexico and everything was pretty much the same. They had a Starbucks which made me really happy. About half way through drinking it I realized that you shouldn't drink the water in Mexico and I had gotten an iced coffee. Oops! Needless to say I stopped drinking it but I never ended up getting sick. After walking around and taking pictures like a bunch of tourists we headed back to the boat. 

Tomorrow we head back to Las Angeles. We are having lots of fun. It's hard to believe this vacation is coming to an end!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive