Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What happened to March?

When I was at work, I took a look at my watch to check today's date and I was shocked to see that it is March 20th! I can't believe how fast this month has gone. My vacation I took only seems like it was a week ago.

It's amazing how fast the days go by. At work I'm constantly busy with the kids, working on projects, cleaning. And because I'm always on the go it feels that my days just kind of mesh together. I sometimes wish there was a pause button in life. I would be nice to be able to take a break so I can at least catch my breath. I mean I get breaks at work but even then, they don't always involve me sitting and relaxing

Unfortunately, life doesn't have a pause button. With that in mind I'm just going to live in the moment and enjoy life as much as possible. I feel that everyone should live by this rule: Cherish every moment.

Tomorrow is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive