Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home.

Tyrel and I are back home. Vacation was nice. Just the break that I needed. The weather was nice and we were able to actually walk along the beach. Before we did though we made a stop to the Oregon Coast Aquarium! Been a long time since I've been there. And because of the season, it wasn't too busy



Japanese spider crab- The worlds largest crab with a leg span of 13 feet. Put my phone against the glass to compare it to size



Afterwards we went to Rouge brewery for lunch and did a nice walk on the beach. Of course not everything went according to plan. Not sure if was from the hotel bed or all the walking around we did, but my low back is paying the price. Totally worth it

Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive