Sunday, March 18, 2012

A wee bit Irish

Yesterday was a good day. Aside from celebrating St. Patrick's Day, I met up and hung out with an old friend of mine we went to school with. It was nice to reminisce about the good old days. We started off with seeing John Carter at Carmike and then tried Panera Bread for the first. It wasn't bad. I will have to try to try it again sometime when I have a bigger appetite. He later came to my house and watched movies until I got a phone call from my mom saying they were having their traditional green dinner. I knew it was an offer I couldn't pass up.



The food was delicious.

The delicious veggie tray Bailee made. Can you tell what it is?

So much green!


Shamrock cake made in the crockpot!

It may seem weird to have everything green, but growing up this was something I'm use to. My mom gets really festive when it comes to holidays so every year for St. Patrick's Day she would pack a green lunch for school. So many strange looks I got when I was eating it, but I didn't care. It still tasted the same to me.

What better way to end off a family get together then with a group picture. With some other ones in between.




Overall it was a good day. Later that night I kicked back watching more movies, while wearing my awesome socks I got from my mom!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive