Monday, March 12, 2012

Just another manic Monday

I really hate Mondays.

There is no logically reason for it except for having to return to work after a relaxed and non active weekend. This past weekend I spent a lot of playing Rockband 3 with Tyrel. My younger siblings even joined in a few songs when my grandparents came to visit.




On Sunday I had a visit with Christiane, had some delicious Mongolian Grill and then went to see the play Annie with my mom, sister, brother in-law, and the munchkins. It was really cute and they did a really good job with it!

Anyway, back to Mondays.... I think the main reason why I hate Mondays has to do with the fact that the kids at school are extra crazy on Mondays. I'm not really sure why this happens, my only guess is that they stayed cooped up inside their homes all weekend, to which this leads them to have extra energy. What makes Mondays even worse is when the weather is crappy and the kids are unable to go outside. Luckily today they were able to go outside for a little bit before the downpour came. Overall, today was just your typical crazy Monday. I've came to expect it every week, but all the same I still hate Mondays.

At least today I was able to come home to the delicious desert I made yesterday. A Jell-O no bake oreo desert:


Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive