Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So far... so good?

So far 2012 has quite a lot to offer. Tyrel was fired from pizza hut on Thursday, rather unexpectedly, so that was kind of a shock. Luckily Tyrel has a side job of driving the taxi Sunday and Monday night so he's not completely unemployed. I wasn't really sure what to think at first. I'm still kind of in shock and am trying to stay positive about it. Working at pizza hut wasn't something Tyrel really enjoyed but he stayed with it because it was a job making money. He has been wanting to work at another job, so we consider this sudden unemployment a jump start to the job search.

In other news, I finally have closure to the case. She pleaded guilty to DUII and careless driving. Huge fines on her part, a year without a licenses, and community service will hopefully due her some good. I really hope she has learned her lesson from this and thinks before making a stupid decision like drinking and driving.

That's all I really have to say about the case. I'm happy and satisfied with the results of the case and am ready to move on with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive