Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joys of being a kid

I know I've said this many times but I can't get over the fact how much I love kids! They make me feel loved, they are smart, funny, and energetic, and they are so much fun to work with. And even though there are those days of anger, temper tantrums, poor listening and naughtiness, I can't help but love kids even more! In a sense, this makes me perfect for the job as a preschool teacher. I always feel that whenever I around kids, the child inside comes out and it gives me a chance to be a kid once again! I will admit there have been times where I've been caught enjoying a certain activity more then the kids are... but can you blame me??

Working with kids makes to me think back to when I was a kid. Life was so much easier. To make myself happy all I had to do was pick my favorite book, climb a tree or play in the mud. I have so many memories of just playing and being a kid, not having a care in the world. I loved going to school and playing with my friends. I could go on all day talking about what it's like being a kid, but I think you get the picture :)

Being an adult can suck sometimes, but I love the fact that when I'm at work I can once and awhile go back to being kid. Last week I asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up, and I love all the different types of answers I got. Kids have such wonderful imaginations. Dream big kids!


(When I was young I wanted to be a singer and dentist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive