Friday, January 20, 2012

Rain, Rain, and more rain!

What a crazy day it has been. After all of the melted snow and 24 hour downpour it has caused some major flooding in the city of Corvallis. It is so bad that work was closed today. I was a little bummed out but it was nice to catch up on the extra sleep. I wanted to see for myself how bad the damage was. As I drove down Conifer towards my work, the road was closed. So I parked my car and went on a walk.






Right now I am currently stuck in my apartment in south town because they have shut down 3rd street because of how high Mary's and Willamette river is. The only way for me to get to North Corvallis is by going the long way first going south on 99 and then turn at Junction City to head North on I-5.


I don't think I can make it to work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive