Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin patch adventure!

After a successful sleepover at my house, today I took the kids to the pumpkin. Well, more like Brandee, Scott, Tyrel and me. It was so much fun. We went to the same place I went with my preschool class- Davis Family Farm. When we arrived, we all packed onto the tractor ride so we could go pick out our pumpkins!


Our happy pumpkin pile!

Good thing we had some good strong men with us because some of the pumpkins we chose were almost as big as the kids! After picking out our pumpkins we stayed a little bit afterwards to go through the cornmaze and play on the hay-bales. Once again, I think I had as much fun (maybe more) as the kids did.





Such a fun weekend!
Also another thing I wanted to point out is Tyrel is going to make a GREAT dad someday. He is so good with the kids. Always playful and kind to them. I had fun watching Tyrel chase the kids all over the house. And of course they absolutely love him.

Well I apologize this entry is so short. I should be going to bed considering I have to work in the morning but I couldn't help but share some of the pictures I got

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive