Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rule # 32: Enjoy the little things

I always tell myself to enjoy the little things. It was on a Saturday, just two days after my birthday. I went over to my parents house to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner. A dinner that is traditional and made every year for my birthday.

I love spending time with my family. I especially adore this little boy

I received a gift from him. A beautiful butterfly necklace with some matching earrings. I found out that my mom had picked a few pieces of jewelry and then had Braylon chose which one he liked most. It made me smile that he chose the butterfly over the pink flower ones. Makes me think how smart he is in knowing that I have an obsession with butterflies. He couldn't have picked a better gift. I then wore them with pride on Monday for work


Among other gifts I received a brand new ipod with a beautiful blue case for it. I love it. I already loaded all of my songs on to it as well as an audiobook. I did also receive some clothes and candy. To top it off my mom made me my favorite fun-fetti cake. In the shape of a person said to look like me. Sadly I don't have a picture of it.

Such a wonderful night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive