Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 weeks

It's been about 2 weeks since I've started weight watchers and I've lost 7 pounds. I feel very accomplished from this. It's nice to know my hard work is paying off. But I will admit that this hasn't been an easy for me. I didn't expect it would be but the thing I find really hard is not eating the food that is served to me at school. The cook makes amazing food, and because I know this it makes me want to eat it. But in order for weight watchers to work I need to know how many points are in the food I eat. And since she makes everything from scratch it's hard to calculate the number of calories and fat in everything.

This journey is teaching me self control when it comes to food. I use food for comfort, which isn't healthy. Thursday was a really stressful day for me and I found myself eating all day. I regret the decision I made afterwards but during the time I had lost control. I couldn't stop myself from eating. I'm trying to find other ways to de-stress but it's difficult when I'm in a classroom by myself with 10 4 and 5 year olds.

I plan on continuing my way through weight watchers. When I'm home on the weekends Tyrel helps me through the process and he doesn't let me cheat at all. He may feel like a jerk but I know that he is trying to help me. I'm really determined to lose this weight and to keep it off so that means no shortcuts. If anybody else is interested in weight watchers, let me know. Weight watchers usually consist of paying a fee and going to meetings, but because Tyrel and his ex did weight watchers awhile back he just kept all the information as well as the "points finder." So basically I'm a normally charged process for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive