Friday, October 21, 2011

The great outdoors

Oh outdoors, how I have missed you so!

I left work early and had time to kill before my chiropractor appointment. I went to the riverfront and snapped a few pictures:



After my appointment I went on a walk. The cool air felt nice on my face. My body felt relaxed and I loved looking around at all the fall colors and the environment around me!



As I continued to go on my walk, listening to my book, I couldn't help be feel a sense of loneliness. Normally my walks are accompanied by a companion. Unfortunately my companion is no longer with us anymore. I really miss Cunha. I miss his company and taking him on walks. I loved that dog and would do anything to bring him back... :(



Enjoying the sunset as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive