Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Counting down the days

So I am super stressed out right now. I'm tired of dealing with the insurance company to fill out paper work, the phone calls, and meeting with the other insurance causing me to miss more work. I'm tired of being disrespected and unappreciated. I'm tired of the neck pain and headaches. I rolled my ankle when I went to check my mail. Ouch

To top it off, I have to clean out my entire apartment by Friday. That in it's self is a task because I'm still recovering from my accident so I can only do so much because my neck and back start hurting me if I do too much. Plus my birthday is in two days and I need to finish cleaning my current apartment because I'm having people over at me house.

On a more positive note here is a random photo to enjoy:


*End rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive