Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And life goes on...

A lot can happen in a week in a half.

The day before Swrewsberry I was in a small accident. But I didn't let that stop me from enjoying myself, even if I was only able to go for one day.


Henna has become my new thing. I don't know what is about it, but I find the art and the background of it so cool!

Later that day I was not feeling so hot... Very stiff neck, bad headache, dizziness and sick to my stomach. Went to the doctor the next day to find out I have a bad case of whip lass. Went the chiropractor and am now bound to 2 months of chiropractic work, massage and muscle physical therapy.

Last weekend I moved into a new apartment, with Tyrel doing all the work and I put up my really cool lamp I bought in Joesph during our trip to Wallowa Lake.


And even through all the pain and stress, I'm trying to stay positive about the whole situation: My car gets fixed and all medical expenses are payed for and not a penny comes out of my pocket.

Before...


... And after!
They even took the time to clean it out and wash it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive