Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend getaway!

My boyfriend and I spent the last weekend camping. It's been awhile since I've gone camping and it was a much needed and very relaxing weekend. I love the beach. It was so nice falling asleep to the soothing sounds of the oceans waves (with the occasional car from the highway) and then waking up to the sun shining and birds chirping.

The tent we stayed in was kind of small, a little smaller then what I'm use to, but we managed. The first night wasn't very conformable because we found a huge hole in our air mattress which meant sleeping on the hard ground with a tree root digging into our backs. The next day we went to Walmart and bought a new one so the second night we slept much better :)

My favorite part about going to the beach, is watching the sunset. If there is just the right amount of clouds, and the sun goes down at the right time, it makes for a gorgeous view!



Everyday we walked on the beach, and while doing that we discovered some cool sand castles that I wanted to share

This last one was actually created by Ty, just by walking on the beach :)





It was a great weekend and the weather was absolutely beautiful


My dorky boyfriend. I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive