Friday, August 5, 2011

Vacation: Sunny days and cold drink

Tuesday and Wednesday we spent our time on the lake. We took my grandpa's boat, packed the cooler full of snacks and drinks, piled everyone on the boat, and headed to the dock. It's a private that we had special permission to use. We spent the entire time tubing. So much fun. I ended up hurting my back the first day so I wasn't able to spend too much time on the lake, but still had fun hanging out and watching other people. Luckily my back got better the next day and was able to spend more time tubing.

I would upload some pictures, but the cabin site's internet wont let me! :(

After an afternoon on the lake, we come in, have some dinner, socialize and play games. The games can get pretty intense considering my family is a bunch of goofballs!

There are other things to do at the lake as well. Yesterday we rode the go-carts, played mini golf (the resort just built a brand new golf course!) and hopefully tomorrow we will go on the tram to the mountain.

Well that's all for now. I wont be able to post any photos until I get home tomorrow, so I will just do a big post then. Hope everyone is enjoying there time in Corvallis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive