Saturday, August 13, 2011

Home sweet home

I really hate moving. Yet it seems like I've been doing it all my life. Thinking back to my childhood I've moved 9 different times that I could remember, 6 of those times being in Corvallis. Granted when I was growing up I usually wasn't the one doing all the moving, but I remember packing everything up in boxes, moving, unpack and then 2 to 3 years later move again.

In my adult years I've moved 6 different times and then plan on moving again in September. As much I want to move in with Tyrel, I can tell you I'm not looking forward to moving for the 7th time... I'm hoping this will be the last time I move in a LONG time. I still have boxes currently in my closet and storage closet that were never unpacked. Constantly moving makes me feel less at home. My hope when I finally do move I will unpack all my boxes, and get rid of stuff I no longer use, and buy stuff to make my apartment feel more like home.


Too bad moving isn't this easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive