Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 1- success!

When I first started doing weight watchers, I wasn't quite sure what to think of it. It's hard keeping track of all the points and planning meals so you don't go over. Not to mention that I'm usually still hungry after eating my meals. I was definitely struggling. I mean loosing weight isn't easy, so I knew that it was going to be hard, but within the first week? It didn't seem fair whenever I see people eating foods that I love and know that I couldn't eat it. Especially when it comes to sweets!

I didn't feel different about myself. I still felt fat and glare at the nasty stretch marks on my stomach. I wasn't expect these types of results so quickly. But when I stepped on the scale this morning, and saw my weight being 5 pounds lower then last week, I know that this will be worth it. Something that I can continue doing to get the results that I want. I know that I have a long road ahead of me, but in the end I know that it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive