Saturday, March 5, 2016

32 Weeks


As the babies are becoming fully developed, I'm starting to run out of things to say. Each baby should be weighing at about 3.9 lbs. They will slowly gain weight each week (as will mom) until they reach their birth weight before they are born. My mom came last weekend to help go through baby clothes, and boy were there a lot! I seriously appreciate all donation of baby stuff people have been given us. We truly are grateful and have enough clothes to last up to 12 months!

Things have been going ok for me, only complaint I have are my fat swollen feet! I hate my feet now, hate looking at them. I wake up in the mornings and they are still fat. I try and put my feet up as much as possible. My plantar fasciitis is flaring up, probably because of all the extra weight on my feet. Even though I get to sleep in every morning I still feel like I could sleep more. You know all the usual pregnancy stuff

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 1 pound. I've almost reach my pre-pregancy weight!
Maternity clothes? All day everyday
Best moment this week: Going through baby stuff
Miss Anything? Walking normally without waddling
Movement: Decreased a little bit but when they do move, it's big movements
Food cravings: Nothing new
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet:   Huge
Gender prediction:  Girls
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Slowly becoming an outie
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to:  Getting the babies room all set up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive