Saturday, February 27, 2016

31 weeks



Well the babies are getting to the point where they slow down growing in length but still have quite a bit of weight to gain. They should weigh just over 3 pounds approximately. I had my Ob appointment on Thursday. I'm measuring 37 cm. One baby is still head down and the other one is head up. My doctor and I discussed delivery options and because baby B is head up and measuring bigger, she feels it is my best interest to have a c section. There are too many safety risk by delivering vaginally, including the baby's head getting stuck. To be honest with you a c section absolutely terrifies me. I've never had any type of major surgery before. So here's hoping baby B decides to rotate so that I don't need a c section!

On Monday Tyrel and I did a tour of the hospital in Salem. It was very informative as they took us through the rooms I will be delivering in and then recovering in. The Salem Hospital does this thing called baby first, which means the baby remains in the room with you at all times. Unless of course there is some sort of complication

Today was my first week working part time. It feels weird coming into work at 2 and do miss my kiddos but I've been feeling so much better. I'm able to sleep more in the mornings and I feel I can actually make it through the work day.

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 5 pounds. I've almost reached my per-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Pretty much anything that feels comfortable
Best moment this week: Working part time
Miss Anything? My preschool kiddos
Movement: Pretty much all the time if I'm sitting down
Food cravings: Still wanting to drink lot of milk. We go through 2 to 3 gallons a week
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction:  Girls
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Going through the baby stuff and clothes we have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive