Monday, July 27, 2015

Family fun

I spent Saturday evening in Corvallis with family for the HP picnic. My dad has been working for Hewlett Packard for over 20 years. I remember going to the HP picnics as a kid and it's interesting to see how much has changed since then. We didn't stay very long but I was able to get some a few pictures.










I haven't had much energy lately because I'm starting to come down with some sort of sickness. Of course my body would decide to get sick just a week before I leave for vacation! I haven't been sleeping very well the past couple of weeks so I think the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. I'm the type of person who loves their sleep and when I don't get it, my body just shuts down. Luckily I have been sleeping better and try to get extra sleep with I can and increasing my water intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive