Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Vacation, is oh so fine

Well we made it to our destination and ready for a fun filled week at the lake with family! It's been 3 years since I've traveled to good old Eastern Oregon and I've missed it a lot. It's always a pretty drive through there. Along the way we made a pit stop at Multnomah Falls! This was always a place my family stopped at while driving to La Grande and honestly we haven't been there in 5 years! It was really busy though. Probably the busiest I've ever seen it so we didn't stay long




We stayed the night at my grandparents house and headed to Wallowa Lake yesterday. I look forward to many more family memories and adventures. The plan is to hit the lake today and do some tubing! Well I won't be tubing, but I will be watching and taking lots of pictures. Enjoy your week everyone






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive