Monday, September 22, 2014

Changes and weekend fun

Another busy, fun-filled weekend. Saturday was another home Beaver game. It was a great game and the Beavers played really well. I love the seats we got this year. Unfortunately, my phone wasn't working so I wasn't able to get any pictures. But thanks to my wonderful husband he was able to fix it for me, and was very patient with me during my frustrated time of not having a working a phone. On Sunday we had my sister's baby shower. Normally you have a baby shower before having the baby, but because they didn't know what they were having my mom decided to do it after the baby was born. We played a lot of fun games, including guess the poop which is guessing what melted candy bar was in the diaper, and a game where the guys had to drink beer from a baby bottle








Today I'm starting a new job in Salem. I'm both nervous and excited about this new opportunity. The goal is move as soon as we can, we just need a find a good place we both like, in our price range. For some reason we are having a hard time finding a place with washer and dryer hook-ups and a dishwasher.  I hope we find a place soon but for now we both will have to commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive