Monday, September 1, 2014

Park adventure!

Today is the first day of September!! I'm so excited because this is my favorite time of the year. Summer is coming to an end and soon we will have cooler weather where you can go outside and not be dripping in sweat all the time.

Anyway, my good friend from Portland came to visit on Sunday. Her boyfriend has never been to Corvallis so Christiane spent the weekend showing him the town. We decided to take him to Avery Park where it bought back many memories as a child. I'm so glad Corvallis had the old "dinosaur bones" fixed up. They were really beginning to fall apart and for the longest time they had to close them beause they weren't safe to play on. I will be honest, I remember it being a lot easier to climb those bones... Just shows I'm not as young as I use to be.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive