Sunday, October 5, 2014

Apartment hunting

Lately we have had some busy weekends. Renaissance faire, baby shower, my birthday and then yesterday we spent the day in Salem apartment hunting. We weren't really looking to move until later this year but we recently received a letter from our rental company saying they are raising our rent to $775 a month. That's a $50 increase! However if we went to sign up for a year lease, which our place has never done, it would only be $760. Either way it's expensive on our end so now we are frantically looking for a new place to live. We drove by tons of places on Saturday including the duplex I'm looking at on Tuesday. Out of all the places we looked at this duplex has been my favorite. All the other places we went too that we both liked were not available. Let's hope this is one. It's currently empty but it's not available until October 15th. When I talk to the lady on Tuesday I'm going to ask her if it will be available sooner.

Today has been a low key day and I was perfectly fine with that. I was able to get the Halloween decorations up and I even baked an apple pie! Hoping Tuesday goes well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive