Saturday, September 6, 2014

100 happy days: part 2

Well I did it. I completed my 100 happy days challenge. The challenge was to post of a picture of something that makes you happy for 100 days. Through out the challenge I only missed one day, which is pretty good if you ask me. I love looking through all the pictures to help me realize that I really do have a good life. If you missed the first half of this challenge you can find it here

A little something I got for my nephew


Coffee!

Love my waffle maker



My Portuguese family


Tyrel got a new job!!

Going on my first back packing trip

I survived my first back packing tirp

Celebrating our first anniversary

I love my job

I love my co workers :)

Matching socks and headband
New nose stud

Tyrel worked his last weekend shift!



abstract art


Missed this little boy

Portland

Tyrel  started his new job!

Glow in the dark stars

Love my little newphew



Trip to the lego store


Birthday drink



First beaver game of the season!

Park adventures

Celebrated my grandma's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive